Tune in anything good yesterday April 14?

Los Angeles, California
No Sunday baseball due to inclement weather in Chicago. Watched the three part British miniseries “Mrs. Wilson” which was recorded recently off Masterpiece Theatre. The star is Ruth Wilson whom some of you may know as crazy Alice on “Luther” and Alison in “The Affair.” Notice the same last name? That is because Wilson portrays her own grandmother in a fascinating true story about her grandfather Alexander being a four time bigamist and MI5 spy. It begins in 1963 when 70-year-old Alexander keels over of a fatal heart attack and the shock when his much younger widow receives a knock on the door from the first Mrs. Wilson. The story is very complex and complicated based on several sources and cuts back and forth in time. The man was an outrageous liar and the extent of what was true about his MI5 activities is murky to this day because the government refuses to release his records in the name of national security. In short the man was a basterd leaving a profound dark effect upon his wives and children. Ruth Wilson also starred in “Dark River” in which she plays an itinerant sheep shearer returning after 15 years to her bleak and harsh family home upon hearing of her death’s death. She wants to claim an inheritance but runs afoul of her stubborn brother who has run the place down. Story isn;t so much about control of farm and sheep but a study of two damaged people. Flashbacks make it pretty clear father and daughter were engaged in an incestuous relationship. Interesting to see Wilson’s range as as actress because here she was must be a Yorkshire accent as opposed to the educated “Mrs. Wilson.” How was the grand finale to your weekend?
SUBSCRIBE to the OFFICIAL BBC YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2IXqEIn LAUNCH BBC iPlayer to access Live TV and Box Sets: https://bbc.in/2J18jYJ Based on an i...
it was a quiet day yesterday.been watching the Master and so glad the Tiger Woods finally broke the spell
i didn't watch the masters but was so happy when i heard Tiger Woods won it! i am a big fan of his!
@Marty1 yes so am I.We waited for a long time for this
@amadeo Yes and i am thrilled!
@FourWalls (18527)
The Rangers had a great comeback against the A's for my featured game. And, of course, hours upon hours of tornado warnings as that storm system moved up the east coast.
@wolfgirl569 (16024)
• Marion, Ohio
Sounds like interesting shows. TV here only had the masters golf tournment on.So a netflix day.
I watched an episode of Cops on the DVR, i am going now to watch Pittsburgh Today live on DVR as i forgot to turn on the TV at 9 am! i set my DVR to record every episode in case i don't notice the time.
@Bensen32 (1707)
I watched Game of Thrones, I watched all the other seasons I have to watch the last one. It was pretty good, and that is all I will say so I don't give out any spoilers.
@kareng (8728)
Sounds like a flick that would be hard to watch knowing what this man did. I commend Mrs. Wilson for making the movie. It must have been hard on her to a point. No excitement here this weekend, bad weather. Just enjoyed a bit of R&R!
16h
Just repeat watching the FRIENDS series again
@simone10 (24788)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't do you much of anything. I look forward to the warm weather staying and my brother feeling better so we can go do things. I hibernate during the winter because I hate the cold.
• Shillong, India
Well brief one, Thank you
My favorite show the Orville, true crime files and I watched the Hall Mark channel.
I spent most of the day driving to and from Orlando, so no tv. I watched a video or two on YouTube when I got home; a let's play of an interesting game called "Donut County". Ruth Wilson is a great actress! I'll have to check out Mrs. Wilson
@dgobucks226 (16614)
I finished watching a documentary on Led Zeppelin called "Dazed and Confused." The live performances footage was terrific!
@tallawah (10326)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I watched that time aback. I thought it was well done
@CarolDM (21582)
Watched Idol last night and a little Shark Tank.
Dark Rive sounds good. We got home in time to see the last half of American Idol. Now I'm watching Notre Dame in Paris on CNN burning. I'm horrified!!!!
@1hopefulman (39651)
I watched the movie The Perfect Date and enjoyed it very much.
We watched Skyscraper with the Rock
Interesting movies. My movie fare for Sunday was from my own collection. King of Kings and The Bible mega series from a few years ago. Watched the first episode of that one. Watched these with my friend down the hall.
@WiseGhots (13732)
GOT season 8 premiere!