Did A Few Things Today

@wolfgirl569 (16408)
Marion, Ohio
Besides my usual chores. We watched the last of Riverdale on netflix. I am back to taking walks on the treadmill. At least until it is warm enough to walk outside more. The dishes are done. Littler boxes deep cleaned. And plans made for the start of my spring cleaning. I still have evening chores to do. Then we will watch t.v. for the rest of the evening. I will do another treadmill walk also. I never went outside any except for chores. We have only got to 51 F today. That feels cold after some 70 degree days. Hopefully tomorrow gets a lot warmer. It is supposed too.
I've been thinking about seeing if I can get into that show. Do you have a certain Monday night show you watch, or will you just be watching tv in general? that does seem a little cold after being in the 70s.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
It isnt bad. They have a lot of murders happen. We usually watch the Neighborhood and then Man With a Plan. Tomorrow is supposed to be back to the 60s
@wolfgirl569 ooh that's good to know, in case I try watching it. I also thought of trying the neighborhood. hm
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
@Courtlynn The Neighborhood is usually pretty good. Full of laughs.
@Junbals (674)
Going into treadmill seems to be a good option for me, as I age.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
They are getting easy to buy. It has been worth the money.
I used my recumbent bike, it's cold outside, I do not want to go out to walk.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
Even when its warm here everything is wet again unless I want to walk on the road.
@wolfgirl569 Today is sunny, warmer than the past day. I am going to do something outdoors.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
@LadyDuck Hope you get lots done. It is noww supposed to be nice the next couple of days here.
• Caracas, Venezuela
I hope it is warmer tomorrow in your area, it is nice that you have that treadmill to work out a little indoors. I did household chores today too, I cleaned my house floors, kitchen and bedrooms, even the bathroom. It took me 3 hours, ugh! I am glad it's all done.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
I will be doing a complete clean of everything as I start the spring cleaning.
• Caracas, Venezuela
@wolfgirl569 Good luck with that, it takes a lot of time, but the result is worth it. I say so cause yesterday I cleaned as if I was a slave, lol. But then my house looked fabulously cleaned, and it was worth all the work spent on it.
@JESSY3236 (8989)
I never seen Riverdale. Yesterday I watched an episode of Blindspot. I watched an episode of Supernatural today.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
Riverdale is good in a calm funny way. Never seen blindspot. I am caught up with Supernatural until netflix gets the next season.
My day was sh*t. but I got walk in..
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
I just read about it. Hopefully tomorrow is better.
The days are definitely cooler here now and we've had light showers the last few days.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you can get a break from the rain soon.
@1hopefulman (39851)
Nice that you have a treadmill for your walks when it's too cold outside though we would be very happy with 51F.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
Yes you would being farther north than I am. But after having 70s it feels very cold
@karakay (383)
Treadmill! I wish I could walk/run on it soon... Haven't got time to exercise lately. I just feel tired most of the time...
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
I have more energy now that I started using it.
@rhpinc (1708)
• Las Vegas, Nevada
Hope you get it all done. Keep up with your health. I have never seen Riverdale. I take it that that show is good?
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
I liked it. The characters are based on the comic, but there is a lot of murder in this show.
Time to feed the critters again?
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
It was almost time to feed me first when I posted this.