Good Monday

@wolfgirl569 (16408)
Marion, Ohio
It was a good Monday here. I got a few things done inside today. But nothing big. Depending on if my son needs me to babysit will decide most of what I do tomorrow. If he needs me to babysit I will be home so I will start cleaning the dining room and moving it around some. If he gets someone else I will be going to court to sit with him. It is supposed to get into the 60s F tomorrow. Then stay in that range or warmer most of the week. So the cats will be going outside. I will only bring them back in if we are going to drop into the low 40s or colder after this. Then come next winter they will be adjusted to the changes in the weather and be safe outside. That will start my spring cleaning this year. This looks like a good week to do it as the ground is too wet to do anything I want outside. If we get a very calm, non windy day I will finish the greenhouse. But that is the only thing I want to get done until the ground dries out. Hope all of you had a good Monday and have a good night.
I hope it goes well for him in court today. You're getting into the nice temps. It was nice here too yesterday.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
I am hoping the warmer temps will stay now.
@wolfgirl569 My body is getting used to the warmer temps again.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
@just4him Thats my problem. Yesterday felt cold
I started my spring cleaning, I am washing all the windows and curtains, it will take a couple to three days. Yesterday I mopped the floors. I want to clean all the surfaces of the kitchen, and put inside everything that is on the counter and I do not use.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
I am going to sort and declutter again too while I am at it.
@wolfgirl569 This is what I am doing, I clean and declutter. Incredible how many things to throw I find.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
@LadyDuck It is amazing to me too. I have been getting rid of stuff the past 2 years and still find more to go.
@kareng (9111)
I haven't tackled any spring cleaning here yet. So much to do and so little time. I'll be glad when the hubster can do things again. I'll be hitting outdoors again tomorrow and try to get more mowing done while we have some sunshine. Hope your son has a good day in court.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
We have a chance of rain for a few more days yet. So this is a good time to get a lot of the house done. Except the kitchen floor. The dogs will just keep tracking it up until the yard dries.
@kareng (9111)
@wolfgirl569 Pretty blue skies here today. Supposed to be nice again tomorrow. Then Thursday afternoon another storm hits.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
@kareng Supposed to be clear here for a couple of days too. But I am hearing thunder right now.
@Junbals (674)
Is the temperature 60 F outside good for the cats? We usually measure in Celsius in this part of the world, not Fahrenheit.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
It is about 15 for you. Fairly comfortable.
@Junbals (674)
@wolfgirl569 that's fair enough.
• Rupert, Idaho
Glad your Monday was good! And hope Tuesday well be great as well!
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope yours is too and you eat good again.
• Rupert, Idaho
@wolfgirl569 Thank you, and I did!
@JESSY3236 (8989)
It was nice yesterday. But I didn't go out yesterday afternoon because my allergies were bad. This morning was very chilly though.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope the day warms up for you.
We are off to an endurance ride over Easter taking photos so we're busy packing the caravan.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
Have fun at the ride. As much as you go you need to start doing it while he takes photos.
Have a good night.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you did too
If I can I will plant tomatoes in the ground on Good Friday. I need to mow... I need to do a lot I got behind.
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
The yard is needing mowed here too. But right now the mower would get stuck. Not worried about in the ground planting for another month yet.
We use that expression 'spring cleaning' without there being spring here ()lol)
@wolfgirl569 (16408)
• Marion, Ohio
I do fall cleaning too.