I need to ask something but trust me I am not being rude.

My aide/friend is a big girl. her breasts are on her knees. A man in my house today ask why I allow her in my home like that. I asked her already to please not come to my home like that. I know different backgrounds allow people to see things differently. She said to that she does not care she is comfortable. I refuse to let her inside when B is here. He would not like that at all. I had two male friends comment on her coming in like that. I want to say something else to her but would I be stepping out of my boundaries to ask her to lift herself in a proper way. I won't dare go to the front door like that let alone her home where she lives with a man. But I really need to address her again because B is not one to call before he arrives. But he would not like that at all. You know when people say show me your friends and then you show them that. I know everyone is different so I am not trying to be rude but she clearly has no care about her appearance in this manor.
I am confused
No bra is what she is saying.
@josie_ (8287)
@andriaperry _I also didn't get it until your explanation.
I hate to say something because you almost suffocated when I told you the paint needed a warm place to dry, I am sorry about that, I did not know you would close the windows. I am like you, I put a bra on and act like a lady around men.
I was not aware of the danger or I would have left them open. I thought you were telling me to shut the window.
@sharon6345 No I was saying that is why they were sticky, it takes longer when its cooler. Please dont spray paint in your unit anymore, please!
@andriaperry My drawer pulls are with adrian he sprayed them for me already. I am waiting on him to bring them back. I am not doing that here again. Not ever.
@AngelizaQT (1669)
It's your home, if you don't like it you have every right to say something. I see no reason for her going to work without a bra on, especially if she has larger ones. It's inappropriate and I wouldn't want it in my home either around my boyfriend.
I spoke to her and she was fine with it. But it was said before and she disregarded me. This time she asked me to just remind her.
@sharon6345 Well that's good, at least she didn't have a negative response.
@AngelizaQT No, she was fine since she knows I mean well. I also told her I was not judging her. it's just not allowed here.
@josie_ (8287)
She has a right to be comfortable but it's your home, your rules.
That is so true.
@debjani1 (5110)
Its your choice whether you allow her or not . As the house is yours no matter whom you allowed. But without bra she looks very odd. I don't think why she is so careless. But I will tell her frankly that if you want to visit my house then you should be in proper way.
I have said that too her already. I am not sure how she will take it from me again.
Why does she not wear a bra. If they hang that low she should be embrassed to be like that. You need to say something to her.
I spoke to her and she will dress properly when she comes or I won't invite her in.