blah blah blah

@megs85 (3145)
Australia
fave colour? your age? time spent sleeping daily? you like cheese? coke or pepsi? COME ON MYLOT- GET RID OF THESE... Or maybe I should just make enoguh of them that mylot collapses under the pressure of trying to delete them all...
@kush12 (312)
geezs i,m glad i,m not married to you .no pi-sing about with you but your right all that dose give you the sh-ts.all aussies unite and start some good down to earth discussions.you know like do you use your left or your right hand. see good things that have promise to give you a good laugh or learn something new.hows that.
@megs85 (3145)
LOL GO THE AUSSIES. Start some discussions mate and ill give u a look up when im not drunk as a skunk. Im so tired of starting good discussions taht noone responds to, so i thought id bring on the nonsense. go u good thing go. lol
@megs85 (3145)
@megs85 (3145)
• Brazil
Heh, very true Meg85, I swear, I even saw a "DO YOU BREATHE?" thread a few days back. But then many here ae just for the money. Have a nice day!
• Denmark
really?meg is one of my friends but i think i will start deleting some cause my list is getting bigger and most of the people i really don't know..lol
@nancygibson (3738)
• France
On the whole I agree with you, however, it sis perfectly possible to have a sensible, in depth conversation about varieties of cheese for example. I've been quite upset a few times when I've posted a full and reasoned answer to aost like that, hopingto try to encourage other mre expansive answers, and immediately lost a point for doing so.
@megs85 (3145)
yup, and I know all the posts I am writing like this will be deleted but I dont care anymore. Why does mylot allow users like this on their site? It could be great, instead its turnign into trash. I like you used to respond to posts like that with more extensive responses with the same outcome as you experienced. Well d*mmit. I have had enough. I am on a mission...
@rohit55_56 (2301)
red, 18,10 hours
@megs85 (3145)
chees? coke or pepsi? lol, you do realise this was a sarcastic post yeah?
@nancygibson (3738)
• France
On the whole I agree with you, however, it is perfectly possible to have a sensible, in depth conversation about varieties of cheese for example. I've been quite upset a few times when I've posted a full and reasoned answer to post like that, hopingto try to encourage other mre expansive answers, and immediately lost a point for doing so.