Are you tired of not getting responses for your discussions? Me too.

smile - smile
@starr4all (2865)
So, If you respond to this discussion I will go and respond to your discussion. It's a good way to get more people aware of your discussions, and it helps each other out. So post away!
Well . . . I don't know if you still check your old posts, but here's hoping you do! I'm all about giving back.
@starr4all (2865)
I try to check my old posts so I'll be looking you up next! Thanks for responding!
No problem. I look for things to respond to that doesn't include picking pepsi or coke. At first I did it to get my numbers up. But it's tedious now.
@starr4all (2865)
That's the way I was as well. Now, I just ignore those types.
@misskatonic (3727)
Eh, it's very rare for one of my discussions not to get any responses. Even the random and specific ones usually get a couple of responses. Generally it just takes a bit for someone to reply. And since the majority of those responses are nonsensical and unintelligible, I'd rather get no responses or a handful of good responses than the usual inane logorea.
@starr4all (2865)
I was just frustrated about it when I wrote this like two months ago. Now, I don't care as much. I post what I'm feeling, and if nobody answers oh well. Thanks for responding!
Yea, I hate when I dont get a reply to one of my discussions, sometimes I guess, not that many people would be able to reply, but with all the people out there, I thought there would be atleast one person who would reply. Well have fun posting, I think im done for the night =)
@starr4all (2865)
Thanks for replying! I've come to realize that I like stuff that most people don't. I'm going to keep posting the "different" kind of stuff. Oh well!
@usmcsgtwife (4999)
yes thats why I try and go and answer alot of questions from my friends list that have no responces
@starr4all (2865)
Me too but it's getting harder with the more friends I get.
@ChewySpree (1834)
I am finding that sometimes it takes awhile for responses to come in. Be patient and it will happen. Also, having a good set of myLot friends helps, too. If you find others with common interests, it's easier to find good discussions from the link that my friends have started.
@starr4all (2865)
I know. I just can't spend as much time on here as I would like so I get impatient. Thanks for commenting and the advice!
I definitely feel like people don't respond to my discussions. It irritates me, because I generally try and come up with good discussion topics that are not completely overdone, and yet, they get ignored. I feel like you'd have better success coming up with something generic and lame instead of thought-provoking or important! I probably have a handful of them with zero or only one reply that are actually of decent content! UGH! But I do think that a lot of people on mylot are here just to make money, not to think or exercise debate skills, for example, so they prefer the discussions that are short and meaningless.
No iam not, i will see my best response everyday and it motivates me to post some interesting response daily
Ok sounds like a good trade...
@starr4all (2865)
I thought it was a good way to get a chain going. Thanks for responding.
Well I know how you feel...I have made lots of discussions that I was sure would get some good conversations going. But I think I posted them at slow times, as not a single person responded to them. I wish we had a way for our friends to get links or something on here. Oh well.
If you'd respond to some of mine with 0 or few responses I'd be grateful.
@starr4all (2865)
No problem. I'll look them up now.
Hey! I'm here responding....but my brain is tired tonight, so I won't be starting any discussions. LOL.
@starr4all (2865)
That's okay! I feel like that sometimes too! Thanks for responding!
@Marie2473 (8521)
• Sweden
I do have some that gets none or just a few responses but i accept that what´s on my mind might not be the interest to all people. I do always reply to discussions that my friends started first and most of them ahve replied to one, a few or all of my discussions... Friends gotta help eachother =)
@catherIN (430)
Hee hee, I'm not laughing at you.Your discussion topic has me laughing at myself.I posted something similar last night ; about not getting responses. It does make a person feel better to know that it's nothing personal.It just happens and can happen to anyone. May all of your discussions have many,many replies from here on.