what is your all time favourite job?

@ysalwal (210)
are you satisfied with your present job?
@yugandhar (105)
If you enjoy what you are doing, then it will be the most favorite job in the world. If you don't enjoy what you are doing, then your job is going to be the worst job in the world. Me personally, my favorite job is one that offers a variety of job tasks. I get bored easily and I always like to be challenged by doing a variety of activities...processing paper work, team work, face to face interaction, phone interaction, using analytical ability, etc.
This is out of control. Woman are not dogs. We are not supposed to give birth to a liter of puppies. We are not designed to have 8 babies at once. It's insane to be that an MD would allow her to implant so many fertilized eggs, especially knowing she already has 6 children!There needs to be some integrity in the IVF field. Everyone is trying to cash in and be the next Jon & Kate + 8. It's very sad!
@moneymind (10525)
NONE....... greetings. : )