Children and Names?

If you have children, why and how did you decide on their name?
i will give my favourite name to my children .
@ebberts (786)
I picked our first son's name. My husband picked the second son's name and for the third I picked the first name and he agreed, and we let our 2 boys pick the middle name one chose a boy's name the other a girl's name.
My son's name is Jamon Arvell. Jamon is what my mother came up with and I loved it. Arvell was his father's name.
I have a daughter: Alexia her father wanted a cool name that could go both ways, so we decided alex, and then i further went Alexia Elijah is our son, we picked it from the bible. they both have our middle names
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
I told my wife that if the baby to come was a male I would name him as myself (and also my as my grandfather, greatgrandfather, etc.) and if she was a female she could decide on her name. She didn't like the idea, but accepted it. As it was a boy, he has my name, but not to get confused, we call him by his second name.
My daughter's name is Chloe Kiara. She is my treasure.
@chalmette69 (3011)
my brooke
I have one daughter and I named her Brooke Michelle. Michelle after my sister and well, I always loved the name. It seems to fit her to. It is funny how you can pick the right name.