Convienience foods

@teenal (970)
Ireland
Do we use too many. Are they good or bad.
@BittyBiddy (2904)
I rarely use convenience foods. I much prefer to cook. Even when I'm busy I'll stick on some pasta and do a nice sauce or something. The only convenience food I ever use is pizzas and they're cooked on a rare occasion when I give in to the kids. I make my own garlic bread though to go with it. I think our supermarkets here cater a lot for the convenience food sector. I love the supermarkets abroad with their ranges of fresh fish, meat, cheeses and vegetables.
@design (848)
Oh yes. i buy mostly fresh foods as i love cooking can't understand y people use frozen foods etc its certainly not the taste, I presume time pressure has a lot to do with it, also some people I'm sure think they eat healthy until they sit down and look at what they buy (or for health reasons have to change their diet).I think convenience foods has everything to do with obesity.(well that and lack of exercise)