Are you lucky?

@sunita64 (6473)
In life there are some who get things immediately they desire, others have to struggle for it. I belong to the latter category. Which category you belong to?
@tarachand (3895)
I am lucky, but for others! Some palmist and face reader once saw me in a restaurant tipping a waiter five bucks and told me that I had given the man a fortune. He went onto to explain that anyone I gave money willingly to for an effort they had made for me would see that money multiply. The palmist did not take anything at all, did not even demand for something, and I have found this happening to some of the poeple who worked for me, and to some of the suppliers I had, when I ran a business. I wish I too could find some one as lucky for myself, so that I could have my fortune grow manifold.
@sigma77 (5385)
I don't believe in luck. I think we can create the lives we want by attracting the things we want to have. Once in a while, if I place my attention on something, I can have it come into my life. I beleive that as long as you focus on the things you do want in your life, eventually they will come to you. It is the Law of Attraction that I believe is real and available to all.
@sunita64 (6473)
I feel you have read the book on self help by John.k. Fennel, yes the Master mind isn't it.
@mageside (397)
• Japan
I think I also belong the latter category... I have to struggle for the things i want... But that's ok, its a challenge.. Thanks!!!
@sunita64 (6473)
Final thing is to get.
@shywolf (4520)
I find it interesting that my Chinese Zodiac sign is that of the rabbit, because the rabbit is considered lucky and I feel that I do have some good luck surrounding me. Of course no one gets everything that they desire, but I do feel that my positive outlook on life (although of course I have down times as well) helps me to bring good luck and joy my way at times! ^_^
@sunita64 (6473)
Well by chinese zodiac I am dragon. Even that sign is considered lucky.
@tmnjyk (3486)
I think I am in the middle. For some reasons, there are reson why people are lucky. They might be very hardworking that's why they were able to get what they have now. I sometimes stuggle for things that I like before I get it. I think most people fall for both categories unless you are rich.
@sunita64 (6473)
I feel every positive person is lucky.
@chanfrado (1166)
• Portugal
I don't have luck with luck (LOL) but I think sometimes I'm the luckiest person in the world, but there also times that it is the last thing I am
@sunita64 (6473)
Well these are called up and downs of life.
I'M RARELY LUCKY...
@sunita64 (6473)
wish you all the best to be more lucky in the future.
@imrajesh (1968)
i m lucky i think as i have got whatever i have wanted but i have not struggled for that. i just kept on doing my work and i never thought of other things so i was focussed and i think that i have got whatever i wished for. have a nice day.
@sunita64 (6473)
Well that is great.
@jsan0147 (186)
nope
@sunita64 (6473)
ok
@ricky1209 (1677)
well i,m not at all lucky... non of my dream and desire come true yet in last 22 yrs... but i,m happy cause i have such a sweet n good family...i dont need any luck if i have my family with me whole life
@sunita64 (6473)
If your family is good then I consider you to be lucky.
• Kenya
I wouldn't exactly call it luck. I call it God's favor. And this entirely depends on your faith in God. What do you think He's capable of doing for you? As you think, see, so shall you receive.
@sunita64 (6473)
I fully agree with you.
@aakruti_new (2172)
yes i think i am lucky
@sunita64 (6473)
That's good.
@riyasam (16578)
i hav 2 struggle 4 it
@sunita64 (6473)
You belong to my category.
I can say I am very lucky. Whatever I wished most of the things I got (sooner or later).
@sunita64 (6473)
That is great.
@Artsimba (1335)
I'm lucky in certain ways, but not rich lucky, but things could change for the better.
@sunita64 (6473)
yes it is good to be optimistic.
@wolfie34 (26793)
I'm am not at all lucky in life, I am very pessimistic and I am used to disappointments. I am not lucky in love, I am not lucky in my career and I'm not rich or successful. It's the way it's meant to be in my life and I have to accept it.