What would you do?

@mansha (6301)
Bharti Yadav had loved Nitish Katara ,her brother killed Nitish for that reason.In her earleir statements to police she had said that her brother was responsible for the murder.Now four years later she has retracted from her statement and says she never said that and her brother is not guilty.Media is creating a mass appeal to ask her to speak out the truth and let justice take her path,for her love's sake.I want to know in a similar situation when you have to choose between your brother's life and a dead lover what you would have done.I feel she is doing a practical thing as Nitish is now no more she may never forgivce her brother but she also does not wish to crucify him after so many long years.whatever she says will never bring back Nitish to her.Its ahrd to choose between morals and your family and she is just a normal human being.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
That's a really tough decision to make. How can you choose between your lover and your brother? Really tough.
@mansha (6301)
yes and now she is being crucified for lieing in court of law more than 4000 people have appealed to her to speak the truthin name of love and are ready to judge her but I feel she is an ordinary girl facing tough choice-we would also have gone with saving life of our own brother.No amount of truth will ever bring back her lover to life.She had to move on now.
@masigho (976)
I am posting some discussion ha ha ha ha. | www.igho.web.id
@mansha (6301)
excuse me what do you wish to say?