'Relationship' is a function of space, time and person.

@prasanta (1947)
What is 'Relationship'? It is nothing but an understanding that develop between two or more persons when they come close enough due to some specific geographical, physical, psychological set up at a point of time. Thus, the degree of the depth of 'Relationship' depends on closeness (vicinity either physical or imagined) and individual's need for accepting the closeness. Thus,'Relationship' is a function of space, time and person. So, 'Out of sight / out of mind' is a very common thing.
@HerShe (2386)
My goodness. You've had the entire discussion all by yourself..... I suffer from 'Out of Sight & Mind Syndrome'. Drives my husband crazy.
I'd agree, what's exactly what a relationship is it need be written in a literial form.
@prasanta (1947)
Any body else?
@prasanta (1947)
Where are you guys and gals? Don't you make relations? Then how the world is perpetuating?
@MySpot (2602)
So this is rhetorical then?
@prasanta (1947)
Anybody else? Please come forward.
@blessonje (1652)
ya they ....if he is close to u then chances to built a good relation is also high