i have just noticed users by location. it's cool!

@dave_lie (1476)
Indonesia
i found that so many people from various countries around the world have joined mylot. this is really cool! A really good news for both mylot and its users.
@Lovely_Lady (1524)
Okay... I'm lost here... what exactly are you talking about? I notice that there's alot of different people all around the world is on here but are you relating to something else or am I on the right page?
YA, I M same with you Lovely_Lady, i also dont understand what people saying in this topic:( where they can find out the origin of mylotter? please let me know
@ossie16d (11827)
Yes it certainly is very good and now that we can actually see a list of which countries people are from, as well as how much from each country it is good. The only unfortunate thing is that there are so many who haven't specified their country because that make up over a third of the actual membership of myLot. Maybe one day myLot will consider making it compulsory for people to give their country, but I don't think it should be compulsory for town etc.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I agree. Mylot is uniting people from all over the world and I think that's a good thing.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
where do you find that feature .... i can't see it !
@kutchi (12331)
• Pakistan
Yes...Its nice update
@rracers89 (3247)
Yes I just saw this alos and I am going to check it out