I just dropped my cell phone in a sink full of dish water; any way to save it?

India
November 30, 2006 8:42am CST
my cell phone in a sink full of dish water; any way to save it....
9 responses
• United States
30 Nov 06
Best thing that I can suggest is to turn it with the keypad down and let it dry out. I did this to one of my cell phones but it was in the washer. It took about 2 weeks before it was completely back to normal. Good luck!
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
@hm1177 (1223)
30 Nov 06
take battery out and let it all dry. It should work ok but will prob never be the same again!
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
@brians (679)
• India
30 Nov 06
go and show it to a mobile reparing shop he will repare it:)
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
@raj0019 (2629)
• Argentina
30 Nov 06
Switch it off immidiately, and dry it using hair drier. Pull the batteries off first
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
• Portugal
30 Nov 06
if it isnt in good conditions its better to buy a new one because...if you repair it you gon get troubles with him after....
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
@Jestin (560)
• Philippines
30 Nov 06
Phone chip - Make sure to just touch the green parts, not the gold parts. =P
If it's not very soaked (if you managed to get it seconds after it fell) then you can just dry it yourself. YOu can open it up and try to dry the chip inside by erasing it (with a rubber eraser) then drying it with a blowdryer. Just be careful not to touch any of the parts of the chip, just erase the green part, not the gold parts.
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
@Jestin (560)
• Philippines
30 Nov 06
If it's not very soaked (if you managed to get it seconds after it fell) then you can just dry it yourself. YOu can open it up and try to dry the chip inside by erasing it (with a rubber eraser) then drying it with a blowdryer. Just be careful not to touch any of the parts of the chip, just erase the green part, not the gold parts.
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
@Jestin (560)
• Philippines
30 Nov 06
If it's not very soaked (if you managed to get it seconds after it fell) then you can just dry it yourself. YOu can open it up and try to dry the chip inside by erasing it (with a rubber eraser) then drying it with a blowdryer. Just be careful not to touch any of the parts of the chip, just erase the green part, not the gold parts.
• India
30 Nov 06
Thanks
@bevanamit (645)
• India
25 Dec 06
no .... its better to buy a new one