My first earnings over $1.0 !!!

hey guys, this is the first time I've been credited with over one dollar on mylot!!!!! Thanks, everyone, and mylot! Today, my account has been credited with $2.11 . Isn't that great for a first decent earning??
@ssh123 (31100)
I had gone through your discussion topics and found that most of them are related to cars. You should not concentrate on one or two subjects and make it more general, so that every mylotee should be in a position to pick it up for reply. For your calibre, earning $1 per day is not good. You got to post 10 discussions everyday Respond 50 to 75 posts Make your response descriptive with interesting remarks (2 to 3 sentences) tag them Upload pictures Answer emails. Sorry for interfering your method of working. Just ignore if it is not applying for you. This should bring $3 to $4.
cars????? Ive never owned one, nor am I really knowledged in that field. I have never started a discussion on cars! I did once start a discussion on 'speed driving' by the rich, urban teens!Anyway, thanks for your good thoughts!
Once again, Ive checked all my discussions ssh, and have not come up with more than one discussion about cars!!!! Ive tried the search engine too! I've checked each page of my discussions meticulously, and no way!! please check up again! You must have been doing checking with some other user's page(sometimes, it happens that while we keep several windows open, we may jump into the wrong window and post something not relevant to that user! All this due to time pressure on Mylot!) So, please check up again! Im far from a car fanatic!
@prasad1961 (5603)
Congratulations!!I too earned over $2 today. I'm also surprised by the movement. I'm out of my words. Any how decent, relavant postings has a day of recognisation. Hats off to myLot atleast lately they responded correctly.
Thanks both of you! - prasad and sunsix!! It seems mylot has finally started speeding up reforms & started streamlining the entire system. They actually reassessed my account and have given a 'real' figure of earnings till Nov.2006 ending. I have sent a letter of appreciation of their commendable efforts over the past 10 days or so!! I think now they are thinking really big, and I wish mylot staff all the best, hoping that they would endeavour to do so in future!
I'm making my mind to the fine tune of myLot and want to be less worked to get more result. So I'm doing it strategically in myLot's way. So I'm sure to be get along with them and make rich dividends to me.
@carlomeno (1086)
Explain me how you have done...I post 5 discussions per day, I have ten freinds, but never over 25 c
@Priceless (1278)
Congrats I wish I could say the same, But I got nothing for 370 posts...
@Meljep (1668)
That's great. Congratulations. I hope you continue to do well.
yehh so good 4 you!!!lol
@crankycool (1052)
Thar is great! Continue posting. Hope you earn more.
@ssh123 (31100)
butterlfies - Photographed at Mysore