End of Month Stress

Rent/Mortgage is due, utilities have to be paid, calculations for the next month's earnings and bills, trying to figure what to do to fill in the blanks, and this month holiday shopping too, plus scheduling of course. Anyone else get terribly stressed around the end of the month or the first?
@gknott (936)
YOu are not alone, I feel this stress also. I dread sometimes getting my check today because I know it is all spent.
I actually get a knot in the pit of my stomach when I realize that time of month is approaching. It is physically painful.
@BrendaA (365)
you are not alone in this crisis. many many people have a hard time making ends meet. give gifts from your heart and not your wallet and that should relieve a little stress
*nods* I wish I had a little more time to make gifts from the heart. I have some great ideas.
@srhelmer (6933)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
I've always learned that stressing over something isn't going to change things. I pay the bills I can, starting with the most important (like mortgage) and catch up on the others later.
I try to only do it once per month so that I can hae some sort of plan. Being organized and having a goal comforts me as I go through the month, but setting the goal and getting organized/prepared for the next month is always a pain.