what do u know about fish?

@exotika6 (301)
Romania
coloured fish and that u can eat
@vipul20044 (5798)
Well fish is found in either freshwater or salted lake Fish Fillet can be take out and wonderful dishes can be made out of it, for instance filet de stromate a'la anglaise And many others Try salmon its really wonderful
@exotika6 (301)
fillet is my favourite because it has no bones and taste like ..miami
@ssh123 (31100)
I am a vegetarian, though I came from a coastal area, Mangalore, India. To make response interesting I can say something about fish: 1. FISH OUT OF WATER: If the powers of a person is withdrawn, general people use this idiom to express that he has not power and he is unable to perform. FISHING IN TROUBLED WATERS 2. Some people, especially politicians get involved in some scandals. BE ALERT LIKE FISH Fish is always alert and usually it is suggested to people who have great responsibilities. They say be alert like fish. SOME THING FISHY If some people are involved in scandals, and if it is not leaked out publicly, other keep talking about it as SOME THING FISHY HERE. Fish keeps its eyes open while sleeping
@exotika6 (301)
wow tell me more i want to know