Swimming

What is your favorite stroke to do in the water? I love the freestyle and back stroke! there the easiest for me!
@Tanya8 (1734)
My favorite stroke is side-stroke. It lets you move fast, but you can also easily keep your face out of the water and enjoy the view. I like backstroke too, except that I hate that feeling of crashing an arm into the side of the pool by accident.
lol that's true! but when your in a good pool they have flags up to let you know when to turn around to turn the other way so that you don't hit the sides of the walls!
sidestroke - sidestroke
I learned sidestroke when I took up Advanced swim lessons at the YWCA, I don't use it much though except when I need to pull my baby sister while sitting on her floaters.
@alladisada (2305)
swimming is best exercise for the body I prefer free style
yes it is.. i love to go and swim when i'm stressed out too because it just relaxes me!
I swim freestyle as warm-up during my workout.
@caribe (2465)
I guess I would have to say freestyle is my favorite. I enjoy doing water aerobics for exercise in the pool and I enjoy just relaxing doing nothing in particular when I am in the water.
@vikceo (1301)
unfortunately i dont know smimming but i want to learn and planning to join classes soon. any suggestions for me to start??
Can you put you head underwater for 10 seconds? If yes then you're ready to learn swimming. That is actually our first task when teaching swimming.
@Xrated (3766)
• Pakistan
I dont know how to swim
@Xrated (3766)
• Pakistan
I dont know how to swim