Toast Crumbs in Butter!!! This irritates me!!!

Okay all of us have things that bother us to no end. Mine is toast crumbs in the butter. It pisses me off! The bad thing is, it is my husband that doesn't seem to understand this! He is a grown man he should know better! Really it is not just the butter, it is also the mayo, peanut butter in the jelly. I hate peanut butter!! Keep it out of my jelly! Am I the only one this bothers? I know my kids don't like it either, but they were raised by me. What are everyone elses pet peaves? We all have them. We have some that we ignore but then there are the ones that we just can't seem to ignore. What are yours?
@Poison_Girl (4163)
LOL! Sorry, I don't mean to laugh at you, but I hate bread crumbs in the butter/margarine, too. And jelly in my peanut butter! Or vice versa. I have many pet peeves. Probably too many to list here! But some of them are people dragging their feet when they walk, when people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom (disgusting!), and when people chew their food and/or gum with their mouths open. UGH! I have others, too, but I think this will suffice for now. LOL
@Pmcbride (1082)
I know what you mean, My 16yr old son does it all the time and it really annoys me, another thing i hate is when people who take Butter/margerine & jam on their toast and they don't clean the butter knife before they put it in the jam(i'm getting annoyed now just thinking about it) and also, people who dont pull their jeans up and ahve their underwear hanging out all over the place men&women (what's that all about?) i could go on but i won't sleep tonight if i do.
@Pmcbride (1082)
sorry i posted in the wrong place by mistake ("DAMMIT!" i say to myself.)
Don't even get me started about people not washing their hands after going to the bathroom!!!Germs!!!!
@edelweiss (1929)
My pet peeves, is when anyone asks me for the first bite or last bite of anything i am eating. I just hate it. Same is with the first sip of the bottle I just opened. I really am irritated when people turn on things and dont close them, like the lights, my computer. Then, they pick my things and dont keep them back at the same place. Pheww!! Don't touch my things I tell them. And they keep losing their, and keep coming back to me.
How about when they reach over and grab something off your plate and don't ask!!! I will stab you with my fork. Keep your hands way from my plate.
@suscan (1955)
that is annoying,I have friends that don't even ask they will just reach across and take what they want off my plate. I think stabbing them with a fork is great idea.
Teaches them not to grab stuff from your plate. My husband used to do that but not anymore.
@crazynurse (7489)
Well lets see, I have MANY pet peeves but the two that bug me the most occur in the bathroom. I absolutely hate to go into the bathroom and find droplets of urine on the seat! I don't want to sit is your pi$$, please for the love of God, take a moment,use a bit of tissue and wipe it off! Secondly, I hate to go the bathroom to brush my teeth or wash my face and find my husband's or son's wiskers all around the inside of the sink!! Again, it only takes a moment to take some water and wash them down the drain! Thanks for a great discussion and a chance to vent!
Your welcome for the chance to vent. We all need it sometime. Those are both good pet peeves. Thanks for sharing.
@emisle (3823)
I hate when people leave their food wrappers everywhere instead of bothering to put them in the bin. I hate when people just leave their dishes by the sink and don't rinse them/put them in the dishwasher! And not cleaning their hair out of the plughole....yah i could go on for quite a while!
I know what you mean. I don't understand why they can't do simple things like that.
I hate that too. I hate anything that is left behind in something else!
I know. Just think of the things that can start growing in it. This usually causes things to mold faster. Yuck!!!
this is my favourite breakfast....!!!! - bread & butter...yummy.....
well...i hv the same irritation as yours....but having said tht...butter coated over bread...is my favourite....!!
You would be easy to fix breakfast for!!!
@moneyseeker (1024)
It's strange the little things that can irritate. I dislike to see butter in with the jam (do you call this jelly?) for example. Another thing is folding over the corner of a page in a book as a bookmark.
We have jelly, jam and preserves. They are made differently but used the same way.
@Khokhonut (702)
LOL ! Toast crumbs in butter is gross. Repitive noise bothers me, people tapping their fingers, rubbing something over and over or things like that. My 9 yr olds nasty habit of interrupting. Bad drivers....these are just a few !
Ahhh yes, interrupting kids. Mine are grown now so I don't have that anymore.
@jaginfo2006 (1757)
well nothing really
No pet peeves? That is unusual.
@jaginfo2006 (1757)
well nothing really
No pet peeves? That is unusual.
@Jshean20 (14367)
That's one of my pet peeves too, my dad is guilty for putting the jam in the peanut butter, it's his little trademark it seems. One of my pet peeves is when my boyfriend is snoring like an animal and what's even worse is when the dog joins in too.
My husband snores. I have found if I nudge him and make him move, he stops for a while.
@fotychic (318)
You are sooo funny! I agree with you that it can be annoying, but I don't think it is as annoying as you do! LOL!!! One of my pet peeves is when people open a drawer or a cupboard and then don't close it, or don't close it all the way. Does that bother you too?
Never fails! I am the one to whack myself on the open cupboard or drawer!!!