How do you feel about microwaves?

@jediwa72 (204)
We don't own a microwave...my husband is totally against it. He thinks that it is really harmful with uvrays and the sort. What do you think?
@ebsharer (5517)
i would not know what to do with out my microwave. in fact about a month ago out microwave broke and the next day we went to buy another one. one might with out one and we were going nuts. there are a lot of things in house holds that are harmful. i think i would have to challenge that one if my husband was like that.
@jediwa72 (204)
i know, isn't it awful. i mean, i want to be healthy and i actually enjoy learning about herbal remedies and organic foods but i am sooo tired of having to heat everything on the stove. not to mention i actually have to wait for my chicken to thaw in hot water!
@jediwa72 (204)
@MakDomMom (1474)
With modern technology microwaves are no longer harmful with UV Rays, etc... We have one and we use it multiple times in a day. I run an inhome daycare and it is a livesaver when you have starving kids and you can warm the food in less than a minute rather than 20 minutes in the oven.
@cvarvell (1116)
I don't agree. I couldn't live without my microwave or computer
@rosey2006 (945)
We own a microwave, but don't use it anymore.
@sabrinam (1204)
I don't mean to be condescending, but that's ridiculous. Simply ridiculous. Does he drive to work, do you walk outside, do you call people on a cell phone. A microwave is almost a staple these days.