What do you do to manage your stress?

@ru88en (2997)
Stress is part of our life. Over stress and under stress are unhealthy conditions where our level of productively is greatly affected. To this, we need to manage stress. How do you manage your stress? What will you usually do to combat stress?
@Tejass (108)
speak out..discuss vth ur frenz n ...n try to ve spend time with em..n forget all the stuff for sometime..its better u ve gud frend in ur working location...it realy helps out ...to my knowledge
@ru88en (2997)
Ok. I have a pending request friend for you. Thanks for this post. By the way, are you serious in adopting a child? I find you are too young to do that.
@ru88en (2997)
Yeah! I did that. I already send you a message and send a pending friend request.. Thanks
just keep smiling and take things easy .and everyday just after u wakeup u say 2 urself that today everything will go well and my day ends with happiness
@ru88en (2997)
I find it hard to smile when I am on stress. But it certainly work. Thank you.