1st december-It's ROMANIA national day-what do you wish to all romanian on mylot

@cristi20 (2139)
Romania
I am from Romania and I'm proud to say that today I am celebrating Romania's national day.Happy Birthday to all Romanians.
@SharK07 (245)
romania - romania
Sunt roman asha ca o sa iti vb pe romaneste.Am facut shi yo un post despre 1 decembrie sper ca il vezi.La multi ani ROMANIA
@cristi20 (2139)
salut romane.Cu siguranta azi avem voie sa ne exprimam ideile in limba noastra aici.Mult succes si mc pentru post.
@ssh123 (31096)
Say it with flowers - Photographed at Mysore floral show
Your country after coming out of communism has made tremendous improvement in the economy. Your country's brother Moldova is also having very friendly ties with you. You will be joining the European Union in 2007. the standard of living of your country is fairly good. On the occasion of National day celebration, I wish all your countrymen, a great future to your country, happiness and wealth for all Rumanians. You are lucky to have peace-loving countries surrounding yours.
@cristi20 (2139)
thank for your wishes regarding my country.Prosperity and wealth be in your country too.
i am proud to be romanian happy birthday romania
@cristi20 (2139)
romania - romania
proud romanian as we are today we are the best nation around...joking..but today we are the best...Romania rullz!!
@rracers89 (3247)
Happy Birthday to your country and to all yor fellow romanians. What do you do on this special day, How do you celebrate?
@cristi20 (2139)
thank you for wishes.We have special traditional customs that we do on this day of 1st december.From the special dishes to the diversity of regional celebration of special traditions.Thank you for your answer.
@suren2k6cse (2625)
Happy Birthday Romania.