Bryan Adams

@rishaayu (340)
What do u think about Bryan adams and his songs I like him,
@babyhar (1338)
I honestly believe that Bryan Adams is one of the most gifted musicians out there! I've been a big fan of Bryan Adams since I was younger. I grew up with his music I guess you could say. I love listening to his music because it helps me to revisit a lot of the memories I had as I was growing up. I actually was given the chance to see him in concert a few years ago with a relative of mine. Even though we we're in the bleachers very far away from the stage.. He still sounded rather amazing in concert, just like he does on the CD's he has released. I must say that I really love his music immensely, as I think of him as a rather talented singer, song writer, as well as instrumentalist. I find his voice to be rather unique & I love how when they play his music on the radio how you definitely know it's him! I truly recall when I was younger listening to the famous 'Summer of 69.' Even to this very day when I hear this song I feel like I am looking back at my childhood in some ways.. And I feel this song is one of the songs he has put out there that is a tale that everyone can relate to in one way or another. I have to many songs that I would consider to be my absolute favorite when it comes to Bryan Adams music. I absolutely love 'Straight From The Heart.' I think it's such a beautiful love song. I also love his song 'Can't Stop This Thing We Started.' It's truly such an amazing song. Though I have found that the radio over played this song of his. In which this wasn't his fault, he just is so great at writing songs that they tend to become rather popular & played over & over on different radio stations. Another beautiful love song that I love that he had put out over the years would have to be.. 'Do I have To Say The Words.' I love how every ballad he puts out there has a different feel, as well as emotion. I don't find that with a lot of musicians these days. I like how his music enables you to experience several different emotions, not just one in general. I also love the song 'Run To You." I love how in this song you can feel the emotion he is talking about. And how by just listening to the lyrics of the song you know he has lived through the experience he is talking about in the song. Or at least someone he knows had gone through that experience & he is willing to write about it. I also love the song "Heaven" as I remember it being played at high school dances. And even though I never danced to the song back then since no one would ask me.. That song will forever have a special place in my heart. I also love 'Cuts Like A Knife' as it was one of the first videos that I had seen from Bryan Adams. They played it quite a bit on television, but for me it never gets old. Some other songs I love by him would have to be songs such as. 'Everything I Do, I Do It For You.' Every time I hear this song I still melt to this very day. I also love 'Please Forgive Me' as I know I have been able to relate to this song on several occasions in my life.. Especially when I have hurt someone whom I had loved at the time. I've always wanted someone to sing this song to me.. As I know if they we're to do so I would melt in my tracks & would forgive them in a second.. I think this song helps to communicate a beautiful message to the person whom you love when you had done something wrong! I could keep on going on & on about how much I love Bryan Adams music.. But I would be here for hours on end. I truly love his work & have always held him in highest regards. And I honestly do believe that I always will hold him in high regards.. I've loved his music since I was a kid & will still keep on loving his music for years from now! . . In conclusion.. As you can see I've always quite enjoyed Bryan Adams as a musician. And have a lot of respect for him as a musician as well. I am glad I was able to grow up with his music over the years because I wouldn't have it any other way! . . Thanks for allowing me to share! xx
@satlove (1111)
i like bryan adams.......... summer of 69..is his best song
@Jshean20 (14373)
I like Bryan Adams' music a lot, he has some really nice love songs like: "Heaven" and "Everything I do (I do it for you).