Paper or Online cards for occasions?

@Mommamea (1215)
Are you still sending out cards in the mail for a special occasions to friends and relatives? How often do you buy the card but never put it in the mail? Do you prefer to recieve a card in the mail or online? Which means more? Do you save cards you recieve in the mail?
@linns31 (213)
I send e-cards for fun and paper cards for holidays, birthdays and such. There are so many people out there who do scrapbooks that I tend to use paper cards for most important things in peoples lives and send e-cards when I want to cheer them up or just to be funny.
@Mommamea (1215)
What a Great idea. I never thought of people using them in their scrapbooks. It is probably cheaper that way. What is the best site to use for e-cards? You gave me some great information I can use for Christmas cards. Thank You.
paper, handwritten, and handmade.....in my opinion, it shows the person who receives it that you really put a little hart into it!
@Mommamea (1215)
Yes I agree. Do you make handmade cards? How do you make them? I always forget before the occasion to get them in the mail.
@Lxandra79 (1536)
Well I like Online cards they say more to me, and its funnier:)
@Mommamea (1215)
There are some pretty funny paper cards. I like to hear everyones opinion. Thanks for the response.
If it is a real special occasion I will do both. Getting something in the mail to me means more than online. Sure the online ones are funny, but it just isn't the same. I save some birthday and anniversary ones for my scrapbook.
I still send paper ones because I find them to be more personal. I like online ones tpp becayse some of them are animated and just hysterical
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I do, I still have cards from long time ago. I don't send cards to anyone, don't have time for that. I prefer it online, so that I don't get to have papers all over the place. The valentines and birthdays cards mean more to me.