Champion.... or Championship Team? Would you rather.....??

@tentwo67 (3384)
Would you rather be a member of a world championship sports team or be the champion of an individual sport? Which sport would you choose? I have never been a very athletic person, so this question really got me thinking. I think I would probably choose to be a part of a championship team, and I have no idea what the sport would be (again, not athletic!). If I could ice skate, maybe I'd choose to be part of the championship ice dancing team. I love to dance and I love that part of the Olympics. I don't know. What do you guys think?
@ossie16d (11827)
I am not at all a sporty type of person, and the limit of my sporting ability is walking. LOL However I think that for me it would be being part of a Championship Team, because I am a team player rather than someone who enjoys the limelight alone. I am not sure which type of sport I would really like to be involved in but possibly netball or something like that.
@tentwo67 (3384)
I think it would be exciting to have the team dynamic, particularly if you win a championship!
@HerShe (2386)
Hi tentwo67. This is a difficult one! I'm not sports-minded either. I'm not really a team kind of person. Well, I guess I am a little... I mean I work with lots of people as a team, but also individually. It's just the sports thing that gets me, I guess. I don't like lots of people around me at one time. I don't have a strategic mind. Maybe that's why I don't 'get' sport. I dunno. I think I am more the sectator kind. This really is a hard question and I don't think I can answer it.
@tentwo67 (3384)
Hi HerShe, you know your name always makes me think of one of my favorite things... CHOCOLATE! Thank you for your thoughts on this subject.