do u think that" laughter is the best medicine"

@pooja_cg (1735)
i think it is.
@aakruti_new (2172)
yes i think it is
@dave_lie (1476)
yes, everyday laughter is the best medicine in the world. i couldn't be more agree with you, my friend.
@raj0019 (2627)
• Argentina
Yes, ofcoz it is the best natural medicine you can look for. It helps a patient to increase his wish to live more and his resistance power too. I dont think someone needs to speen money to get that remedy. Science has proven that laughter helps medicines to make their effect faster and precisely too.
@nanhegujral (4634)
Laughter is the best medicine as it removes your stress, it changes your mood and also reduces your tension.
@yourgoogly (1671)
Yes, Laughter is the best medicine of the world. Because it is natural, it is free of cost, it can fresh to own and other.
@VINS_VS (528)
yes it is best medicine
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think so. I'm alot happier when I smile and laugh it makes all my problems go away for awhile.
@Xrated (3766)
• Pakistan
yes I believe laughter is the best medicine it is very good for health and for our mind which is full of tensions it gives us relief from tentions and we feel lighter
@mslena75 (562)
Yes I do. There are even scientific studies that have proven that laughter/happiness can be good for your health. I know that when I have a bad day, a good laugh can get rid of some of the tension that I am feeling. And when I get home my baby daughter smiles (she is just learning to laugh) and makes all my frustration and fatigue go away.
@shuz697 (1046)
laugh - laugh
Yes of course it is... nothing makes you feel better then laughing ...
@icequeen (2842)
Yes...I think so. Apparently it makes endorphins rise in the body and can help make people feel better....