Which is the most important?

@LovingIt (5398)
Which is more important to you .... Actual experiences or the memories that remain after the experiences are over? Explain ....
@sweetie88 (4559)
• Pakistan
Hmmmmmmmm. Its an interesting question. I'll say that actual experience is more important bcuz when u suffer from any pain or face any problem or do any other work practically then u come to know about it. Experience is more importantt in this way that u become satisfy with doing practical either its result r good or bad. Its another matter but u come to know about a thing after doing experiment.
@LovingIt (5398)
Thanks for your answer.
@Desdemona (1305)
Good question! I am gonna have to say the experiences. I feel we all learn from life experiences and it's not too often we ALL can remember the good or bad memories. However, we do learn from these experiences even though they may not be evident. For example: Your first cup of coffee you ever had in your life. Do you remember it? Most would say 'no', but we did experience it and most still drink coffee to this day because we remembered we liked it.
@LovingIt (5398)
Good answer.
If the experience was a good one, definately the memories. The actual moment is fleeting. The memories you get from the experience lasts a lifetime.
@LovingIt (5398)
Through memories we get to relive the experience over and over again! Memories are a wonderful thing!
@anne_143god (5390)
I dont think that two has difference for you get the memory from the experienced.
@LovingIt (5398)
True they are related, but which is the most enjoyable for you?
@EagleEyes (646)
Hmmm...good question and a tough one to answer too. I think they are both important, going through the experience the first time is wonderful, but to remember the experience helps us to relive it again.
@LovingIt (5398)
It's really hard to say, isn't it?
@chaitu007 (1339)
actual experiences
@LovingIt (5398)
And why do you say that?
@kids91911 (4366)
Both are important I think. That is how we learn and remember the circumstances behind it.
@LovingIt (5398)
Thanks for your answer.
@sherinek (3323)
Both. Actual experience gives you the memory. Experience makes you better and memory keeps you away from exposing yourself again.