Earnings on here

@beckyomg1 (6759)
My earnings just said that they updated and there is nothing there. I know that i was here yesterday. Hmm whats going on there?
@brokentia (10396)
Give the system time to work. The calculations are not instant but I have seen are a process. One time it updated and I rec'd only a couple pennies and I thought, What gives? But another few minutes of waiting, and the amount does go up. They ust have a lot to process and takes some time. Wait....at least 30 minutes. If you have not seen it go up then...I would be asking what gives.
@beckyomg1 (6759)
thanks it did update, ill be ok. i know all the people on here it takes awhile.
@brokentia (10396)
Great! I am glad it updated for you! :)
they haven't been updated ! it was just a bug i believe ! if you check now it says last updated was 23 hours ago ! Have a bit patience and you will see you earning updated in the next few hours ! :P
@beckyomg1 (6759)
thanks
@fl0urish (5387)
hmm well even i dint get the correct amount i think...i answered nearly about 700 in a day and i just got 3$...
@merlin22 (1111)
mine updated and does show a change
Mine did that too but I didn't panic. There have been a lot of glitches lately. They just updated again and I got a whole $.62. I guess I didn't post much yesterday because the day before I earned over $3 and the day before that (when they changed the algorithm) I got $1.59. Oh well. No big deal because I'm hear for the fun of it, not the money.
coins - A photo of a pile of american coins.
Have you tried contacting mylot and asking them, that'd be your best bet I think. Wouldn't want to miss out on that extra bit of chum change:P.
@happygal68 (3278)
Just another glitch, I suppose. In time, I am sure they will get it all worked out and things will run smoother. Just keep watching to see when it gets fixed. Although, I hope by now it has been fixed for you lol.
@mirage108 (3403)
I dont know I checked and my earnings are showing up. now 12pm