ROLL OVER CHRISTMAS

South Africa
DO YOU WISH THAT IT WAS ALREADY JANUARY?
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
nooooooo i love christmas its a magical time. I have two young children and to see their excitment and joy is one of the greatest things on earth
@canadabis1 (1955)
Bigtime!!!!...Thats one reason why I'm takin a pass on my family xmas party this yr...tired of dealin with the crap.
@TerryZ (22085)
Sometimes I do I think that way every year. I think it is natural. Only because we have to do alot of work to prepare for it. Also we spend money and alot of us do not have the money to spend. Happy Holidays
• South Africa
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES. YES I THINK THAT AS AN EMPLOYER CHRISTMAS IS A HOT SWEATY MONTH. PAYING 13TH CHEQUES, BONUSSES ECT. FOR AN EMPLOYEE IT MIGHT MEAN RECEIVING SOME OF THE ABOVE AND CHILLING OUT
@dalejr38 (2421)
No. I love December.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
NOOO, i have so much things to enjoy this month!