chinese visa extension

September 14, 2006 11:57pm CST
I gave my passport for an agent for overstay but after he had got the money and changed his phone number he sent my passport to me. I have overstayed for four days now before i got the passport. What can I do?
1 response
@bluedropus (1073)
• Vietnam
25 Sep 06
Complained with police.