How can i look sexy but not sluty?

Hong Kong
Help pls,I wanna know because I've decided to get the guy I like's attendtion.
@deejlux (524)
Well...u still look good. Usually I don't like japanese girls...but u are really an exception ;)
Thanks man,but I'm not Japanese,I'm Chinese from Hong Kong.
@deejlux (524)
i'm sorry for my ignorance...i always confuse chinese and japanese...for me r really the same
@shyamlal (3538)
if thats you then...you gotta do nothing...you look too sexy
Yes,that's me and my dogg.Thanks for saying that.to be honest,I look just right.
@mariner68 (1278)
wear a dress that is sexy and attractive to look at, but at the same time, it should not be too much revealing. A slight hint of cleavage and little of midriff would be fine.
Yes,I think your idea is good,I'll try,Thanks for your help,my friend.
@PatriciaL (2081)
Don't necessarily focus just on what you're wearing. You don't want to get the wrong attention or get attention for the wrong reasons.
Yes,I agree,and I don't wanna get the wrong impression from dressing sexy.Thanks for your response.
@Priceless (1278)
Wear things that suit your bodyBut not expose to much of it. Get your hair and nails done, Do your make up and pamper yourself to perfection. Once your happy he'll love you for you confidence.
Yes,Confidence.this is the most important thing I need.
@blueman (16516)
the best option would be not to try to be someone else and to be yourself.
I agree with u,but sometimes we have to do something drastic to get the attention.
You look sexy end you don't look sluty at all so what is the problem??? Be natural and don't worry about that
Thanks,What a nice thing to say to me,I haven't heard it in a long time. lol
• Hyderabad, India
u look good
ok,thanks,u too.
@Daoussis (466)
ahaha, guys dont think anything is too slu++y really. I think you should just put on party wear, or club wear. Maybe a skirt or tight pants, what ever u think is respectful. Casual but not too casual.
so does that mean no jeans?
u must be misterious when u wear somethings and to be normaly not an fancy girls and spoiled to be simple when u act and speak and to not forget who u are
ok,I'll keep that in mind,Thanks.
wear something like a camisole.
@hinaomar (1427)
• Pakistan
i like girls with long hair. itis a jewel of girls.