I am up 25 hours now and I am still not sleepy?

@succed (879)
I have worked 8 hours, 2 hours drive going and coming. do household chores and shopping groceries, coming back home do my Mylot discussion like I do now. I think im coming down to something,, HOpefully not getting sick! Oh no! What do you think?
@abhiroop85 (2828)
• Scottsdale, Arizona
well its not quite unusual,go to bed and have rest,if you need to sleep,ur body will take it
@succed (879)
I think I have to. My brain is totally up, I mean wandering. My mind is fighting with it. Well, I better go to sleep before I get sick. Thanks for your time!
you had better go to sleep ~ rest is very imporant to human ~
@succed (879)
I know and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Im gonna suffer next day!
@Solja420 (2507)
drink a bottel of nyquile
@succed (879)
I just took a melatonin! Thanks.
@honeylore23 (1085)
I have also tried to be up longer and I notice that you we will feel not sleepy after some time. That is why I use to set my mind that I should sleep, try to close my eyes and try to erase what is on my mind. It does help but it needs a lot of effort and a lot of time before you will succeed. But listening to soft slow music will help you. Listening to those kind of music will lower heart and respiratory rates. It help improve quality sleep.
@kishthedude (1321)
it is ur intrest in that work