New years resoloutions

@teenal (970)
Ireland
Christmas is comming and a NEW year to follow. Do you make resoloutions. Whats yours for next year. Do you ever succed with your resolutions or like me do you struggle with them for a while and give up. Yet again next year Im going to loose weight. Only problem is every year I decide to do that and fail and every year theres a little more weight to be lost. Next year I WILL Succeed.
@design (848)
Resolutions ---well normally fail miserably so this year there being stuck to my fridge and back of bedroom door.I have a list of 12 things i want to complete (can't think of half of them right now) one to be completed each month.Wish me luck..lol
@teenal (970)
Good luck. Hope you succeed this year.
@tarachand (3895)
I used to sahckle myself with resolutions in the past. For a change I have decided not to make any resolution. This way I will not feel guilty of having broken any resolutions, as I did in the past when I broke any. All the best to you, and A belated Happy New Year!
@anjuscor (1266)
i realy dont plan up anything till the situation comes. I dont make any resolution just because new year comes up. I think of it and i finish the task in next day. So i really dont wait for any good day for that. I beleive if there is a will, there is a way for to go on. So i just go on with my resolutions, irrespective of the days and year.
@deeeky (3667)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
I have made new year Resolutions in the past but I do not know if i kept to them as I have forgotten what they were lol. But this year will be different because my resolution for 2007 is to keep a diary of my activities that I do during the day. Then when you ask me next year I will be able to tell you if I succeeded. All the best for 2007 and good luck.
I thought of making new year resolution but new year has come so fast.
@forfein (2509)
I will do the same thing PROMISE that I WILL stop SMOKING!! Usually I can get two or three days after 1 Jan! Wish it could be longer!
i m a free man.......so NO RESOLUTION......... hehehehehe
@gifana (4836)
• Portugal
I am not really a resolution making person. I always think that I am going to do thus and so next year but when New Year's comes I only have one resolution: I resolve not to make any New Year's Resolution.....and I never break that resolution.
@gifana (4836)
• Portugal
Thanks for Best Response....I appreciate it.