What is your Saddest memory you have?

Mine would be right before I turned 13 My Grandma my dad's mom had passed away and I loved her dearly I never got to say good bye and did not get to go to her funneral because we left right before she died because the hospital said she was ok now and the saturday we got home we got a phone call saying she had passed and we were in Missouri and they were in Idaho..The saddest memory I have I really wish she could see my daughters..She would have loved them..
@merlin22 (1111)
im sure she does see them everyday, me knowing how she felt about you hon ,i know she watches over you and the girls
thats what I like to think..
My grandpa dying this summer while i was out of the country..... it's sad when you get back and then that is what happens.
@teenal (970)
I think it has to be the moment my dad passed away. He had been very ill and we knew the hour was near but I wil never forget my mums voice calling his name as he took his last breath.
I try friends with which exchanging msg and speaking about all
@loopie (123)
Mine would have to be in 1994 when I lost 7 of my closest friends to a drunk driver when we were on our way to Prom.
@suren2k6cse (2626)
i fight with my loved sister and i feel it is my worst day in my life da
Yes
I experienced many sad moments this year!..The first sad moments is when me and my closiest couzin end up our reltionship us the closiest among the others!...Now, we dont talk to each other nor say hi or hello!..he hates me so much because of her girlfriend that was my x!...And the saddest thing happened tonight!..I got a phone call from my ninang or godmother, she said that she had a leukimia!...a blood cancer!...its hard for me to accept it coz i didnt expect that things to happened to her!..She's really a nice person!..She undergoes chemo right now!...Im not yet ready to loss her!...i loved her so much!...I cant help myself but to cry!...I want to celebrate christmas with her but she's too far!...I dont have visa and passport!...It takes time to process!...I miss her!
@rahulmig (1032)
I dont have the saddest moment yet in my life !!
@playgirl (1359)
when my presonal dog was die.... its really hurt...
@ru88en (2998)
I am bless. I have not been so sad I my life. I hope if ever this comes, God will make me strong.
@farocop44 (449)
When my first daughter was 5 years old I had a bunk bed in her room, one of those old ones without sides. Well in the middle of the night she fell off and broke her arm. I took her to the doctors and he had to reset the bone so it would heal correctly. Well as he began to shift her arm she was crying in a panic and looked in my eyes pleading for me to help her. This is a moment i can never forget, helpless, pain, the worst moment I have ever experienced that I couldnt help her. This is my saddest memory. It still causes me painful sadness when I think of it and it's been 16 years
losing the one i love unconciously. its hard to know that the one you loveone gone without knowing that you love him too. sometimes it takes a lifetime to know when id the right time fo love.