WHICH MOVIE WAS BETTER SAW 3 OR GRUDGE 2?

THANK YOU! - thanks everyone!
I REALLY WANNA KNOW AND WHAT MADE IT BETTER?THANKS EVERYONE A HEAD OF TIME..:)
@what_now (554)
I personally think saw 3 was better because it was much more mind disturbing then grudge and as I don't believe in ghosts n all that stuff its not scary from me. But I did enjoy the first show of grudge 2 because people would scream like a b**** in the theatres and I'd laugh my a** off lol :))
hahaha yea i will be one of those people..I have to wait till they come out on dvd,.,.i didnt make it to the theaters but i have heard nothing bad on either one..so i was wondering who thought which better..thanx alot for your opinion have a great night!!
@JC1969 (1227)
Saw 3 was definitely better than Grudge 2. If you really want to see a good gore/horror flick you should check out "High Tensions (Haute Tensions)"
humm i never have heard about this movie whats it about?? maybe i will check it out,,
is this the movie your talking about? i only found high tension no s on tension..it wa smade in 2005? can u send me a link to the movie information? thanx!
@JC1969 (1227)
Cloud_Kicker_32, Here's a link to the movies official site: http://www.hightensionmovie.com/ It is a foreign flick, that was dubbed in english. The beginning may make you think it's some low budget flick you won't enjoy, but it will begin to draw you in. It is a psychological horror flick that really does get under your skin and in to your mind. It is not appropriate for children (most horror flicks aren't) but this one definitely not for young kids.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I haven't seen part two of those movies. I thought seeing the first part for both was enough to make me decide no more scary movies for awhile.
hahah awww..I love em..i guess Horror movies is my hobby,,im a fanatic lol thanks for posting btw!! have a good one!
@blee92 (581)
Saw 3 all the way!! it was way better than the ones before and it was nastier too! the grudge 2 wasn't that good. it could have been better but thats what i think.
i believe any movie is better then saw 3, saw 3 is too gruesome to me... =.="
@ahsanxr (341)
• Pakistan
in my opinion saw 3 was much better than grudge 2. saw 3 was much more reality based than grudge 2. it also had a better story and i loved it a lot. grudge 2 mostly disappointed people.
saw 3 for sure!!
@dalejr38 (2421)
Haven't saw either one yet.
saw 3 is much more better.
The grunge series is a poor remake i prefer the orginal version. (japan) even if i can't understand what they are saying! lol The saw series is a classic and i love the ideas behind it i mean the ways the people get trapt and have to do things to servive is quite clever. Imo it's saw =) Kudos! ~Joey