Is the President of the US a Criminal?

I know he is proud to be a crook and he feels it was his right to do it. How many laws has George Bush broken since his first day in Office and can you list them??
@1fatpig (785)
I guess the list would be as long as a football field ,, as for is he a criminal ! I can say he is definitly a war criminal and responiable for thousands of inoccent lives and should be put on trial !!!
@1fatpig (785)
Dont get me wrong I dont think he is the only person in power that is walking around free .. the list goes on !!
i hear you on that, thank for the post
he was as king of warpatch
Thanks for the response
thanks for the post
@Justme2007 (1848)
no only that but he is stealing boys/girls from their families by no bringing them home
i hear you on that one, thanks for the post
@amitavroy (4826)
i think so he is responsible for killing lot of innocent people both in afghanisan and iraq. he should be burnt alive so that others can get an get an idea how bad a man can die if he does such crime.
I think Burning him alive may be a little much, but he should admitt to his mistake and step down. Thanks for you post
@em12ma (396)
Unless charges has been made to him, he is not a criminal. As to whatever crimes he did (if there's any), I'm sorry but I'm not really into it and I'll just leave them to the proper authorities to do.
in other words, close your eyes and let it happen. I thanks you for the response.
@krizz420 (4389)
Hes a warlord in my opinion
good response, thanks for the post.
@lilaclady (28245)
Personally I don't think so, there were people screaming out to be set free and the United Nations have tried to do that, they can't please everyone, he would have been damned if he did and damned if he didn't, the world has do try and help the people who are supressed and want to be set free....Unfortunately in civil wars people from the outside don't really know who they are helpin and or fighting....