Do you have a pet peeve?

@estherlou (5017)
What kind of little things bother you? I work in a cake shop and was taking a wedding cake order from someone who stopped to answer their cell phone and left me waiting. I told their friend that when she was ready to place her order, they could ask for me to come back to the counter and I started to leave...she got off really quick! It irritates me when someone who doesn't vote complains about the government or the president. What about the person in the grocery store that blocks the isle with their cart and wanders off while you're trying to move their cart just enough so you can get by. What about the person who might weigh 95lbs. soaking wet who claims they need to go on a diet! What about putting up 10 signs for your upcoming garage sale, and then still seeing that sign next week? Anybody else?
@suscan (1955)
It irritates me when you are in the check out line and the person behind you bumps you with their cart,and I agree about blocking the aisle.
I wouldn't mind so much if someone bumped me with their cart because I'm sure they didn't MEAN to. However, if they don't apologize for it, THAT is what would irritate me. Or when you do something nice for someone (like hold the door open for them) and they don't have the decency to say a simple "thank you", THAT irritates me, too. I usually will give a sarcastic "you're welcome". LOL
@lilaclady (28240)
One thing that bothers me heeps is when sports people and celebrities get called heroes....it makes me so angry as I think calling them heroes cheapens the whole meaning of the word....steps off her soapbox....
@estherlou (5017)
Good point...our true heroes are our Military personnel and policeman and firemen!
@Poison_Girl (4163)
Oh wow... where do I begin? I HATE when people chew with their mouth open, especially when it's something crunchy (that includes gum). There's no need to chew like a cow! And doesn't it get exhausting??? I HATE when people drag their feet when they walk. Don't be lazy! Pick them up! I can't understand how anyone can stand to walk like that, anyway. I can't STAND IT when people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. That's just MAJORLY disgusting! Especially when they proceed to touch my food with their unwashed hands. *SHUDDER* I think that's my biggest pet peeve. I'm sure there's more, but I think that'll do for now.
@freesoul (3023)
• Egypt
"Some" of the things that annoys me: People who talk on the phone while you are waiting, people who don't say thank you or please, people who try to pass you in queues, girls who think they can get away with anything because they are pretty, people who talk loudly like no one is around.
@jaginfo2006 (1757)
i dont have one
@estherlou (5017)
Nothing bothers you? Ever? That's amazing. I need to try to be more like you, I guess!
@miryam (6507)
a lot I LIVE ALONE a pesrson that not lern, that talk but dont see your face, who from nuisance a dog which barks, who Sestemmia, who the chair does not replace Aposto when it goes and others he anchors ......