any scrapbookers out there?

Are there any scrapbookers on this site? I love to scrapbook and am starting a new one for my paretns. I would love to have everyone share there tips and ideas. I am pretty new at scrapbooking, so any help would be great!!
I made my parents and my in laws a really cool book of my kids. It was Aubree and Jacib from A to Z. So every page was associate with a letter. LIke A is for Aubree adorable and cute. B is for bathtime in our birthday suits. and on and on. It was so much fun and they all loved it. I am not professional by any means but I try to have themes for my pages. Like Christmas, going to the beach and so on. I dunno if that helped. Good luck.
thats awesome! sounds like a cool project!
I am a newbie to scrapbooking but I already love it! It is so addicting and fun!
it is very addicting and a lot of fun!
i love to scrapbook, unfortunately i also procrastinate. I started a scrapbook of my husbands tour in Iraq. There are some amazing photos. It's my first scrapbook and I haven't finished it. He got back from Iraq almost a year ago. I tend not to follow any instruction books but I do draw some great ideas from them. Public libraries have some great books too.
i have been making one for my husband as well. He is in the navy so im doing a book from the first day in, till when he gets out. including is tour in iraq. unfourtanly im a procrastinater too. he has been in for five years, and i havent even finished year one yet! lol