yebahhh! wow men i did it! good combination fun and earn money!

Congratulations, you have earned enough in December to qualify for January's payment! We will process payouts on or before January 15. ----thanks for those who responded on my topics and made a little glimpsed to my thoughts! see you again soon! peace!
@maferick (1582)
• Brazil
congratulations!!!i think i won't this payment beacuse i have only U$5.35,but is nice to see people getting ,tell us if you received in time ,ok?:)
ok.. i'll keep in touch!
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
CONGRATULATIONS!!! (I have only 1.7) How much time do you spend here /day?
ahh usually 3 to 4 hours, but if i'm still awake at night another 1 to 2 hours. lots of fun here. good luck to you.
how much did u make???, i already got 47$, but i aint cashin anytin out yet, will wait till it gets up to around 200$
ah today is my fifth day and i already have $11.. i think its not bad.. yeah im not yet going to cash it out when i get my ikobo card.. like you i want up to $100 before i cash it out.
@alienstar (5140)
Good...congradulations...keep up the sperit.You will grow new heights in coming day's.
thanks. i didnt expect that it would be this easy.. good response and quality responses really works !