Do you consider that you are the master of Your own destiny?

Osterich - Photographed at Mysore zoo, India
@ssh123 (31100)
Or you believe that your destiny is guided by GOD or Unknown super power, or leave it to the fate?
@sherinek (3323)
I strictly believe that we have a given life. We have choices. But the way we make our choices also is in our destiny. There are a number of occasions that I can say, I have been guided by the God Almighty. I am a Christian and I faithfully practice my religion though I dont go to church much. I dont ask for anything other than the power to bear my crosses, intelligence to make the best choice and receive gracefully any come backs of those choices.
@ssh123 (31100)
Thanks for your thought provoking and interesting response.
@ssh123 (31100)
Your response has been adjudged as the best response.
@sherinek (3323)
Thanks SSH. I am so happy to find out that you chose my response as the best. Have a nice day.
@Sailor (1161)
I believe in God, and that he has layed a path for us with several roads on it. Then he sits back and watches which roads we r going to take then on each road there are certain times which he or an Angel must reach down and hit us upside r head to remind us of who's in charge.
@ssh123 (31100)
I appreciate your feelings and thanks for interesting response.
@minxy67 (2709)
I believe we are all here to learn a lesson and when that lesson is learnt they we will progress to a higher plane. I think we control our own destiny.
@ssh123 (31100)
Very well said. Some people used to say "My destiny lies in my hand", meaning to say if they work hard, with commitment and courage, they can guide themselves to destiny - exactly what you are trying to say. Thanks for your response.
I believe that our destiny is "guided" by God, but it's still us who "create" our own destiny through the choices that we make.
@ssh123 (31100)
Very well said. Thanks for your interesting response.
I think yes we are here for reason but we make the choices in our life which lead to a good or a bad destiny. we have the power to say yes or no that is up to us how you use it well that contrlos what happens.
@ssh123 (31100)
Thank you very much for your response. Glad to note that your destiny is in your hands.