High cholesterol, do you have it?

@caramello (4382)
Australia
If so are you taking Medication or doing it by your diet? Which works better? Mine is still high, but have not been put on Medication yet!
Yes unfortunately I do have high cholesterol and I take a medication called Crestor to control it. I could not do it with diet, I just couldn't control myself, I like to eat!
@caramello (4382)
Guess liking to eat is my problem also, although I have changed the way I cook now, but no good results from this though! Thank-you for your response.
I have very high cholesterol. Around 500. I have dieted and exercised, with no avail. I tried meds, and that worked. But they are so expensive, that I don't take them now.
@caramello (4382)
In 6 weeks I shall find out if it is going to be the meds or not, but with Christmas just around the corner what hope do I have.....none! Thank-you for your response.
nope,im sorta healthy i guess should go on diet though
@caramello (4382)
Good to hear dropkickkennedy, but there is that magic word "diet" should be struck out of the Dictionary I think! Thank-you for your response.