Do you believe in capital punishment?

@silkkat (231)
I want to know your views on capital punishment. Should it be an eye for an eye? Is jail more punishment than death? Is jail just a free ride and a free meal?
I THINK THAT THE CRIMINAL PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE ALOT BETTER ;THAN MAYBE THE CRIME RATE WOULD GO DOWN.TO ME JAIL IS JUST A LAUGH CAUSE THEY GET OUT AND DO THE SAME THING OVER- OVER AGAIN. I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE THE SAME TREATMENT DONE TOYES THEM WHAT EVER THE CRIME SO THEY WOULD KNOW HOW IT FEELS.YES I THINK JAIL IS JUST A COP OUT FREE RIDE A PLACE FOR THE WINTER OR TO CALL HOME FOR AWHILE.
@caramello (4381)
Sometimes I believe in Capital punishment, but then it is too quick. And putting them in Jail, well my hubby works in one, relate it to a 4 star Motel and you would be right. And they keep on coming back. Your question is "jail just a free ride and a free meal" my answer would be yes!