When do YOU say Enough?

@themyl (1423)
Have you ever been in a situation where some one a lot bigger and massive than you just keeps picking and picking on you? How much can the average person take before he snaps? I worked at an Office where people would go in and literally cuss the @!#@ out of us, but we could not say anything back, us being public servants.
@gifana (4836)
• Portugal
Bully - cartoon of a bully rolling up his sleeves.
I would say enough the first time it happened. The longer you let a situation continue the more you want to blow your top. I would say something like "you let you out of your cage" and see how they react. If it gets physical then I would report it to the superiors saying that the guy's presence is disrupting production and if something isn't done then the company will continue to have reduced incentive from the other employees.
@gifana (4836)
• Portugal
oops. WHO let you out of....
@neon2000 (2761)
Keep your patience if you work as public servant. If you think you have valid ground to blow your top because you feel you have been downgraded, then give him your best shot but be fair enough to explain yourself. :D