How to stop perfecting pages?

What do you tell yourself when you think a page needs more work? I sometimes fall into this pitfall.
@kesfylstra (1870)
Sadly, I am so far behind in my scrapbooks that I do the minimum. Otherwise, I leave a page and come back to it and if I am not happy with it later, I do more.
Are there outlines that you use for your pages?
I definatly try something out before I make it permanent on the page, if it doesnt work, try something else, but i think that if you put too much on it, it looks horrible@
Thank goodness for repositionable tape!
@sabrinam (1204)
I think you should have someone else look at the page that can honestly tell you if it has everything it needs.
I don't have anyone that scrapbooks. I'm kinda out of luck. There are some pages that I'm extremly satisfied with though.
@BunGirl (2639)
To me it's more important to get pages done than to get them perfect. I could spend hours and hours agonizing over one page, or in that time I could do 10. I know if I take too long working on a single page that I will never complete my albums and get caught up, so it motivates me to move on when it looks good, not when it looks perfect.
Another good comment. I don't know which one I'm going to pick to being the most helpful.