Cell Phone Service

What cell phone service do people use and how well does it work? What do you like and dislike about it?
@orionsmomma (1080)
We have Verizona and my calls are constantly dropped.
@claudia413 (4284)
We've been with Cingular for years and have no complaints. I have rollover on any unused minutes and I like that.
I am doing prepaid cell phones. I have Virgin Mobile, which has a great monthly price, but I can't get any signal at my house. The Tracfone I have gets decent signal almost everywhere, but the price really sucks at time. Also, I will occasionally get double charged for text messages.
@aquarian83 (1944)
i m using tmobile... the network reception is good.. my family members have same service so we can chat over for hrs thr it... but my frnds mostly have cingular so i cannot chat much wiht them during day time... i like the fact tht nighttime and weekneds are free... i dislike the fact tht u r charged for sms
@LANA70 (138)
Cingular family plan with rollover minutes. It works for my family and I.
@bhchy1 (6052)
I use Verizon...I like that I have in-calling, unlimited nights and weekends, family plan, text and video text and I can get service anywhere. I also use their wireless internet for my laptop..so I can use it where ever I go.
@sweetcakes (3505)
IM USING SPRINT IT OK FOR NOW NO PROBLEMS JUST YET.
@arunbabu (339)
I am using Airtel...pretty good service
@mai720 (329)
tmobile. its pretty good. every one i know has it
i use airtel..its da best for college goers like me..bt of late the amount of offers have been drecreasing
We have Sprint! Its okay but not the best around where we live.
@teddymeyn (607)
im using AIRTEL no complaints
@missyann73 (1457)
i use cellular one--nokia phone, no complaints
I've been using t mobile for about a year now. The plan i have is decent(600 mins for 30 dollars a month), but i can't wait till my contract is up. Sprint and cingulr has many better deals.
@HomerBundy (1327)
we're on a cingular plan that sucks service wise, but at a great price.!.the whole family is on it so we talk within the network for free...the dropped calls that happen every now and again and again, dont bother me to much cause most of my calls are free with the plan... we're paying like 25 bucks a person per phone...
@MINDY0882 (2304)
RIGHT NOW WE ARE BACK WITH ALLTEL. WORKS FINE FOR US , WE USED CINGULAR FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND OUR SERVICE STARTED GETTING WORSE , MORE AND MORE DROPPED CALLS. ALLTEL HAS THE DROPPED CALL THING IF U GET A DROPPED CALL U GET A MIN CREDIT BACK ON YOUR BILL FOR EACH ONE AND U CAN ADD UP TO 10 NUMBERS THAT U CAN CALL FOR FREE SO ITS REALY GREAT