New Year's Resolutions

Do you make any New Year's Resolutions if so have you thought what yours is going to be for next year???
@pookie92 (1714)
I don't make new years resolutions anymore. I just have letdown from not succeeding. Instead I've gone to a new game plan. Each day I try to do a better job than the day before. I try to be more patient with my kids, and my hubby. I try to do ONE nice thing for someone that day. I try to smile more, and be more positive. Day by day is a much more realistic goal for me. I also try to eat less, I am a portion abuser.........
thanks
No new year resolutions. If I make, I do not know if I will be able to keep up to it.
thanks for your reply
• Sweden
I do. Each year I usually pray and put forward three requests. There were several requests last year that did not yet happen I asked again
thanks for your reply
@Mommamea (1215)
I try not to make New Year's resolution because I am less likely to keep them than if I just set a goal and try to reach it. I will set short term and long term goals and reach them accordingly. I have committed to getting better organized and paying off some bills in the next year.
thats always good =)
@frosthon (2250)
I haven't make any yet but as you are asking, I start to think. I would like to quit smoking (been smoking for a long time). And to find a very nice job that I like (I'm jobless now). Would love to have a baby around (need to seek my wife).
Good Luck on your not smoking those are all good gones hope you keep them
• Sweden
I hope you can get nice job for you on next year. And you can quit smoking
@frosthon (2250)
That's very sweet of your. Well, I need to get a job soon to support my family.
@hemtata (284)
No, I don't make resolutions. So far could you stick to those resolutions ?
thanks I usally can stick to them for the first couple of months anyways LOL
i usually try to make one. but i havent thought about what mine will be for this upcoming year. What is yours going to be?
I have not decided yet, I am thinker about trying to excersise more
@rakinitin (686)
I never make a new year's resolution. I am constantly making goals throughout the year. I spend most of my time attaining success with whatever goal I have set for myself. The hardest one that I have set, for the 3rd year now, is competing in the annual women's body building competition at the College. I find this a hard one to accomplish but refuse to give up.
@starr4all (2865)
Mine is the same as last year. Get into shape and at least start my book I want to write.
I try and make them but it never last