love

Pakistan
what is love
@tryxiness (4548)
Love is like a bubble gum once it sticks you just can't get enough of it. :)
@Oneoneo (183)
• Bangladesh
Hi inchand, I am seeing with pleasure that in your very first post, You have start a long asked but never solved question. To be agreed with Maddona I can say "Love is a bird heavenly fly...." To be agreed with celine dion I can say " I was blessed because I was loveed by you.." To be agreed with pankaj Udhas I can say "That is love, what has no name". So love is when you are blessed, what is like a bird that flies heavenly and that has no name!
@diillu (5128)
Love is devine, love is pure. This is all I can say about love. There are different kind of love. But above all love is the feeling to feel like there will be someone for you when you are real in need. Feeling that someone will stand up for you when the whole world would go against you and the feeling that whatever the reason you can trust that person blindly.
@TDonald (1423)
Love is not a thing. It's a verb not a noun. You exhibit loving behavior. If it matches the other persons definition it's good. If not try agin. Everyone's definition of a loving behavior is different based on their experiences. That's why it's so confusing. There is no one meaning that applies to everyone.
@johnalyn (15)
love is the constellation of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness.