Paid Surveys

@peetred (272)
What is your experience with paid surveys. I am currently testing out many different survey companies. So far I have earned money, but all companies require a minimum balance to cash out. What about you?
@ssh123 (31100)
I have started unsubscribing to the survey companies. I must have lost around $99 USD in order to obtain surveys. As someone said, they give one or two surveys and for months they disappear. In a way all these survey sites are spams
@missyann73 (1457)
i just signed up yesterday and made a big mistake. i paid 34.95 to this company survery spot to help me find paid surverys. BULL the ones they send me want me to buy, buy, and buy. they want your credit or debit card number, and I have neither. I would love to find a company or companies that want your honest opinion on things with out trying to get you to buy. if you dont buy, then you dont get paid.
@acosjo (1904)
In my opinion, surveys are a complete waste of time.... After I competed all those stupid surveys it says "You have now been entered into a draw where you could win $10,000!" Or you get 20 points (20 points= 5 cents). What a joke! Been there.... stopped doing that....stopped wasting my time! If you want to make money online, there is a very simple way. Check out my blog http://cashjourney.blogspot.com Good luck my friends....
@blessonje (1652)
I had attented some surveys but they didnt prove successful to me ...didnt get a single penny out of that
@kalyani1 (183)
I have no experience in the matter. I too want participate in survey, can u give more details of which companies are good ones?
@van123 (1288)
paid survey is wast of time.