do you realise that disclosing ur identity can make you vulnerable to assaults??

@mimpi1911 (25454)
Recent study has shown that it is very easy to find out ppl thru some chat sites and ppl with crippled, insane motifs are capitalising on this. No wonder ppl are apprehensive disclosing his/her identity online!!!
@dpk262006 (56115)
Anything is possible in this world. If someone is after us...he/she can go to any extent as far as internet is concerned. But I have not had any bad experience so far....touch wood.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
True. I just hope we don't have any enemies here.
@dpk262006 (56115)
Yes! No ememies please. The one who does not like us ....may please let us know in advance...so we become more cautious....LOL!
@mimpi1911 (25454)
No debate on this.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. mimpi1911. Yes, I realize this, that is why I am so very careful of what I say around others. I don't like to give out too much of personal and private information about me online. For the people that know my real name, that is different, because I already know them personally. Or I may known of them then. I am really reluctant to give out private details about who I am online.
@mimpi1911 (25454)
I appreciate and you make much sense there. Trust me all have not been rosy for me either.
@eileenleyva (10964)
It is true that we can never really be too cautious. Evil lurks everywhere and Hannibal-like creatures do not choose their prospective victims. But sigh, I also believe that life has all that it can offer and we have one shot to live it. So I do not hide under disguises nor avatars. When it's my time, so be it. But I had lived my life according to who I am. With regards to the finances, I think those weirdos would even donate to my causes!
@mimpi1911 (25454)
That's indeed brave of you. Good for you...