tricks and tips how to know if your partner cheats on you.

@Dolcerina (3379)
Hungary
Have you got a trick? Have you been cheated?
@adidas7878 (2013)
i think usally the smaller stuff that usally do and they dont care about anymore, like kissing and not into you, or not kissing at all, or cant even look you in the eyes, by himself most the time. or you can always check on his computer
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I have been cheated, so unfortunatelly I would notice immediatelly from a sight, a touch or from a lie word.
i am very sorry my friend :( i wish the boyfriend or husband you have right now is treating you better
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I hope. I try to trust.
@cnetboss (2477)
according to FHM, your partner cheats when you do things that usually gets him/her mad but now he/she no longer mad about it. because they don't care anymore what they do.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
Yes this is definetly true.
@urzicutza (1973)
hei this is a good one! butt hei think about it!mabe he just used to it and doesnt bother it any more it could be!well i thing the best way to know if he is fooling around is if yoy cot him in the act!or something or if he tels you!
@Lecaro (1105)
i don't think that is a trick for that... i think you just find it out! you see from his behavior... he isn't the same when he is cheating... he will be a little distant from you... and maybe some friends are feeling guilty because they know and they don;t have to say it to you..
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
Oh yes when the friend will not be friends
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
as i've learned through life, i should feel more than think more. actually, the heart knows more than our brains when it comes to relationship. ironic, huh? but true.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
My experience is that naive who trusts. It is sad I know, but sometimes it is better to be naive. And I think brains know more, but heart can not believe.
@coolsid2007 (1031)
I am a male and i had a feeling to cheat but i resisted to it ... and now i am fine few things that i did *** Give examples of couples that broke up and still are happy *** Not focusing too much on what she did and let her do what she wants to ... let her go shopping on her own, late hours at the office, changed the new one's name with one of my old friends name *** at times i got dominating by nature ... no fear of losing her "_____________ though i'd say somewhere my conscience took over me and i stopped before i would have done a terrible mistake .... we had too many fights over the small issues, too many complaints, she used to sleep much earlier than me, diversed interests led me do it i am an honest person know... and appreciate the freedom and trust that i got from her ... actually that is what prevented me from cheating my gf
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I wish you the best. YOu should speak about renew the realationship. Or maybe you lost the interests toward each other both, and you should say goodbye...
i wouldnt call them tricks as much as trades lol..Yes i was cheated on and i have many signs to watch our for, all of a sudden they starst working lots of overtime,especially when they arent used to doing that much Overtime,or odd hours,or when they have to mysteriously have to go after a phone call,or when you get lots of phone calls and hang ups when you answer it,orwhen he gets a call and has TO GO IN ANOTHER ROOM!! thats a BIG HINT,..or the normal perfume smell,or if he puts on cologne before leaving to quote "a friend needs his help" WHATEVER!! no friend is gonna care what he smells like!! and if he used the computer there are programs u can buy to spy on them if theer on the computer alot and freak out when u enter the room,check there archives on messengers too..there are so many lol..but those are my fav..
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I rate it.
@lucy02 (5017)
I would say suddenly "working late", mysterious phone calls, smelling of cologne, lipstick stains. Of course there could be other reasons for any of these besides cheating but if I had a gut instinct I would check it out.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
Thank you for your comment. The problem is really very big If we have to check him.